The firm will support your external growth project by helping you to find the right target and suitable partners, to structure the transaction and to control financial risks.
Together, we will build the most competitive project, on a well managed budget, so that your acquisition is a success.
THE SPARK PARTNERSHIP
- Becoming acquainted with the specific context of ailing businesses.
We will explain the different takeover options according to procedure (prevention, safeguard, receivership and judicial liquidation) with our in-depth expertise (more than 10 business transfers per year)
- Initiating a sourcing process
We set up a monitoring system with you as a part of your target sourcing
- Validating your business strategy
We analyse and confront your project with the specific context and identified target on the basis of a preliminary “quick-audit”
- Structuring your team (lawyer, chartered-accountant, etc…)
We open our network of partners to you, or meet with your contacts in order to work together
- Making the financial and legal arrangements and establishing a risk management framework (analysis of bank liabilities / consequences of the transfer of employment contracts, etc.)
We organize the legal structure and assist you in the negotiations to be conducted with the various parties involved, as well as in determining the proposed selling price (according to the overall budget allocated to the project)
GUIDANCE AND DOCUMENT DRAFTING
- Positioning oneself in relation to competing candidates
We assist you in the analysis of competing offers, improvements to be made and the presentation of the project at the takeover hearing
- Anticipating the takeover process
We help you prepare for the operational takeover and assist you with the formalities
- Determining the allocated budget (transaction costs: fees, registration fees, etc.)
We tailor budgets to suit your project, in accordance with its different stages
Les dernières actualités sur le même thème :